Social Enterprise East of England (SEEE) and Social Enterprise UK (SEUK) have formed a partnership so that SEUK members also benefit from SEEE’s services.
We bring you news, services and opportunities from across the East of England plus our members will have all the benefits of SEUK membership – national representation, free resources and advice, discounted consultancy services, member offers and links to other social enterprises in the UK. Plus membership is FREE for smaller social enterprises (with a turnover of under 100k p.a.).
Further information about the benefits of this dual membership are listed below. Join today on the SEUK website
Promote your organisation through SEEE – whether you want to sell, barter or raise your profile we offer you the chance to get your own news out through our regular communication channels. You can;
- Advertise jobs and events for free
- Share news with us that can feature on our website and social media
- Discounted entry to events we run which is a great opportunity for members to gather, learn and network
- Reduced exhibitor rates at our events
- Speaking and workshop opportunities