Showcasing the wellbeing sector in Cambs
This is a call to Cambs businesses tackling health and wellbeing issues in the region!
As part of Cambridgeshire Social Enterprise County ‘Resilience Place’ series we are pleased to gather together local businesses, entrepreneurs, social ventures, VCSE organisations, commissioners and local authority representatives who are supporting the region’s wellbeing across Cambs and Peterborough. This event is suitable for those contributing to wellbeing by working in:
- Mental and physical health
- Creative arts
- Cultural services
- Circular economy
- Housing and homelessness
- Integrated Care Systems (ICS) sector
We’re running an in-person event at Allia’s Future Business Centre Cambridge Campus. Starting with a marketplace to share your products and services with their local community, you’ll be able to network with colleagues in the sector. Over lunch you can find out what support is on offer from Allia, SEEE and Cambridgeshire Social Enterprise County network plus book an informal business support session as outlined below.
Join our community, learn and share ideas on 25th May
- Marketplace to display/sell and network – in the Atrium 11:30-12:30
- Lunch/networking in the Atrium 12:30-13:00
- Welcome and speakers from sector and commissioning bodies 13:00
- Opportunity to make new connections around projects, themes or geographical areas 13:30
- PLUS opportunities to get expert business advice via Pre-booked business advisor sessions
This event is part of our support of Cambridgeshire’s status as a Social Enterprise Place. Our Resilience Place series of events is designed to support the Cambs community of social enterprises to share opportunities and inspire you as you build your resilience (you personally, and that of your social enterprise) in these challenging times.
Future resilience series events for 2023:
- Impactful supply chains
- Essential business planning
- Your financial resilience
- How to grow your small business
- Developing your leadership skills
Any questions about our Cambs Social Enterprise Network or this event series please email us