Social Enterprise Day 2019 is on Thursday 21st November, and is part of Global Entrepreneurship Week. On this day #WhoKnew will be taking place – a global digital campaign designed to give social enterprises the chance to tell their stories, show what makes them different from traditional businesses and shout about the impact of their work.
The campaign is all about highlighting the diversity in the sector across the globe and is an opportunity for all social enterprises to take part in a public facing campaign, as well as engaging their staff directly with their social enterprise mission.
It is also a chance for organisations supporting the social enterprise movement to raise the profile of their own work, whether as market-builders, investors or champions of the sector.
Social Enterprise UK is working with organisations including the British Council, Social Enterprise Alliance in the US and Sociale Entreprenører Danmark to make the campaign go truly global!
Taking part couldn’t be easier. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Download your editable sign below
- Write your message and take a photo! This can include the people that you work with, your staff team or a picture of the product or service you provide
- Once you’ve taken your photo share it on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram on Thursday 21st November using #WhoKnew and #SocialEnterpriseDay.
- Once you’ve taken your picture, take another one! There’s no limit to the amount of posts you can share.
- Your images will then be added to a global album hosted on Flickr and Facebook
If you need some inspiration, check out last year’s album.