A huge thank you to Melanie Mills, Senior Director, Social Sector Engagement at Big Society Capital who hosted our recent webinar along with our Chair Andy Brady.
As promised, here is the webinar recording of the webinar on Big Society Capital’s YouTube channel:
We’re also pleased to share the slides from the webinar that contains useful info which was requested by participants.
Links to information and resources mentioned during the webinar:
- Good Finance website – you may wish to sign up to the Good Finance newsletter to stay in the loop with all the latest updates on social investment
- Downloadable guide to navigating funding & finance options during COVID-19
- COVID-19 Resources Hub (includes a listing of grant funds available as well as loan finance funds and crowdfunding platforms who have waived their fees)
- Lessons learned from the Craufurd Arms who have used a range of funding & finance options
- Get Informed: Social Investment for Boards
- When Social Investment isn’t the answer: top 10 fundraising tips
Some further links shared from the chat on the day and recommendations from participants include:
Help to navigate the world of social investment – check out the Good Finance website
Also features the Covid-19 Resource Hub – which brings together information on funding, Government schemes, other help and guidance for social enterprises and charities and is regularly updated.